"A space to be filled, a world to be created.
Roman cuisine is the strongest weapon!
Ai Balestrari restaurnat has a long story, it has been funded in the 1862 "in the heart of the folkloristic area of Campo de' Fiori".
Over time the patrons called it "Osteria del Cameo"; that name came from the overwhelming beauty of the wife of the owner of the room who wore a camouflage that came to the decolleté and the Oste jealousy locked his wife at home.
Subsequently, the Osteria is transferred to the place where it is currently and where before there was a handicraft shop of crossbows; not surprisingly, the old Osteria named the "Trattoria Ai Balestrari".
Over the years it has handed down the traditions of "Old Rome" to the present day, inheriting all the features of a typical Roman local and offering clients a break from the folkloric life of Rome."